Fundamental Methods of
Economics 4th Ed.
By Alpha C. Chiang and Kevin Wainwright
Prepared by Kevin Wainwright
The Sample Course link contains
- lecture topics
- Homework Assignments with Answer Keys
- Sample Exams with Answer Keys
- Examples and exercises using the Calculus software Maple
The Lecture Notes Link supplies a full set of lecture notes for a one-semester course in Mathematical Economics
The Course Links are three different levels of Mathematical Economics taught by the Author.
- OPMT 5701 - Calculus for Business (second year university)
- ECON 331 Introduction to Mathematical Economics (third year university)
- ECON 431 Advanced Topics in Mathematical Economics (fourth year university)